Many People have been moving to Washington’s rural communities
According to K5 News
- People are packing up and buying homes outside of Seattle, according to Sotheby's first-quarter report for 2021.
- Snohomish saw an increase of over 10% in sale prices, with an average of seven days on the market, and that trend continues.
- “Being able to work remotely has been a huge factor in people being able to afford homes out in Monroe, and Snohomish and Woodinville. I mean, it’s just incredible.”
- Realtors found the Covid-19 pandemic and working from home has allowed people the freedom to move away from the city
- According to Sotheby’s, it’s a seller's market, and people are…
1023 Views, 0 Comments